SEBI | Circular No.: SEBI/HO/GSD/T&A/CIR/P/2017/42 | May 16, 2017
1. SEBI has notified the SEBI (Payment of Fees and Mode of Payment) (Amendment) Regulations, 2017 on March 06, 2017 to enable digital mode of payment (RTGS/NEFT/IMPS etc.) of fees/penalties/remittance/other payments etc.
2. Pursuant to above, SEBI has been receiving direct credit of amounts from various intermediaries / other entities.
3. In order to identify and account such direct credit in the SEBI account, it has been decided that the various intermediaries / other entities shall provide the information as mentioned in Annexure –I to SEBI once the payment is made.
4. The above information should be emailed to the respective department(s) as well as to Treasury & Accounts division at firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. This circular is issued in exercise of powers conferred under Section 11(1) of the Securities and Exchange Board of India Act, 1992 to protect the interests of investors in securities and to promote the development of, and to regulate the securities markets.