(TO BE PUBLISHED IN PART 11, SUB-SECTION (11) OF SECTION 3 OF THE GAZETTE OF INDIA)
Government of India
Ministry of Finance
Department of Revenue
(Central Board of Direct Taxes)
New Delhi, the 19th October, 2016
In pursuance of sub-clause (ii) of clause (a) of sub-section (1) of Section 138 of the Income-tax Act, 1961, the Central Government hereby specifies Director, Vigilance and Anti-Corruption Bureau, Kerala for the purposes of the said clause.
Deputy Secretary to the Government of India
Notification No. 95/2016
The Manager, Government of India Press, Mayapuri, New Delhi.
Copy forwarded to:-
1. PPS to FM/Dir(FMO)/OSD to MOS (F )/PPS to RS/PPS to Chairman, CBDT and all Members, CBDT.
2. Chief Secretary, Kerala.
3. All Pr. CCsIT/DGsIT for kind information.
4. O/o Pr. DGIT(Systems) for placing on the website: incometaxindia.gov.in
5. ITCC, Central Board of Direct Taxes (4 copies).
6. Addl. CIT, Data base Cell for uploading on Departmental Website.