Schedule III of Securities and Exchange Board of India (Listing Obligations and Disclosure Requirements) Regulations, 2015 is as under:
“PART A: DISCLOSURES OF EVENTS OR INFORMATION: SPECIFIED SECURITIES
[See Regulation 30]
A. Events which shall be disclosed without any application of the guidelines for materiality as specified in sub-regulation (4) of regulation (30):
1. Acquisition(s) (including agreement to acquire), Scheme of Arrangement (amalgamation/ merger/ demerger/restructuring), or sale or disposal of any unit(s), division(s) or subsidiary of the listed entity or any other restructuring.
Explanation.- For the purpose of this sub-para, the word 'acquisition' shall mean,-2. Issuance or forfeiture of securities, split or consolidation of shares, buyback of securities, any restriction on transferability of securities or alteration in terms or structure of existing securities including forfeiture, reissue of forfeited securities, alteration of calls, redemption of securities etc.
(i) acquiring control, whether directly or indirectly; or,
(ii)acquiring or agreeing to acquire shares or voting rights in, a company, whether directly or indirectly, such that -(a) the listed entity holds shares or voting rights aggregating to five per cent or more of the shares or voting rights in the said company, or;
(b) there has been a change in holding from the last disclosure made under sub-clause (a) of clause (ii) of the Explanation to this sub-para and such change exceeds two per cent of the total shareholding or voting rights in the said company.
3. Revision in Rating(s).
4. Outcome of Meetings of the board of directors: The listed entity shall disclose to the Exchange(s), within 30 minutes of the closure of the meeting, held to consider the following:
a) dividends and/or cash bonuses recommended or declared or the decision to pass any dividend and the date on which dividend shall be paid/dispatched;5. Agreements (viz. shareholder agreement(s), joint venture agreement(s), family settlement agreement(s) (to the extent that it impacts management and control of the listed entity), agreement(s)/treaty(ies)/contract(s) with media companies) which are binding and not in normal course of business, revision(s) or amendment(s) and termination(s) thereof.
b) any cancellation of dividend with reasons thereof;
c) the decision on buyback of securities;
d) the decision with respect to fund raising proposed to be undertaken
e) increase in capital by issue of bonus shares through capitalization including the date on which such bonus shares shall be credited/dispatched;
f) reissue of forfeited shares or securities, or the issue of shares or securities held in reserve for future issue or the creation in any form or manner of new shares or securities or any other rights, privileges or benefits to subscribe to;
g) short particulars of any other alterations of capital, including calls;
h) financial results;
i) decision on voluntary delisting by the listed entity from stock exchange(s).
6. Fraud/defaults by promoter or key managerial personnel or by listed entity or arrest of key managerial personnel or promoter.
7. Change in directors, key managerial personnel (Managing Director, Chief Executive Officer, Chief Financial Officer , Company Secretary etc.), Auditor and Compliance Officer.
8. Appointment or discontinuation of share transfer agent.
9. Corporate debt restructuring.
10. One time settlement with a bank.
11. Reference to BIFR and winding-up petition filed by any party / creditors.
12. Issuance of Notices, call letters, resolutions and circulars sent to shareholders, debenture holders or creditors or any class of them or advertised in the media by the listed entity.
13. Proceedings of Annual and extraordinary general meetings of the listed entity.
14. Amendments to memorandum and articles of association of listed entity, in brief.
15. Schedule of Analyst or institutional investor meet and presentations on financial results made by the listed entity to analysts or institutional investors;
B. Events which shall be disclosed upon application of the guidelines for materiality referred sub-regulation (4) of regulation (30):
1. Commencement or any postponement in the date of commencement of commercial production or commercial operations of any unit/division.
2. Change in the general character or nature of business brought about by arrangements for strategic, technical, manufacturing, or marketing tie-up, adoption of new lines of business or closure of operations of any unit/division (entirety or piecemeal).
3. Capacity addition or product launch.
4. Awarding, bagging/ receiving, amendment or termination of awarded/bagged orders/contracts not in the normal course of business.
5. Agreements (viz. loan agreement(s) (as a borrower) or any other agreement(s) which are binding and not in normal course of business) and revision(s) or amendment(s) or termination(s) thereof.
6. Disruption of operations of any one or more units or division of the listed entity due to natural calamity (earthquake, flood, fire etc.), force majeure or events such as strikes, lockouts etc.
7. Effect(s) arising out of change in the regulatory framework applicable to the listed entity
8. Litigation(s) / dispute(s) / regulatory action(s) with impact.
9. Fraud/defaults etc. by directors (other than key managerial personnel) or employees of listed entity.
10. Options to purchase securities including any ESOP/ESPS Scheme.
11. Giving of guarantees or indemnity or becoming a surety for any third party.
12. Granting, withdrawal , surrender , cancellation or suspension of key licenses or regulatory approvals.
C. Any other information/event viz. major development that is likely to affect business, e.g. emergence of new technologies, expiry of patents, any change of accounting policy that may have a significant impact on the accounts, etc. and brief details thereof and any other information which is exclusively known to the listed entity which may be necessary to enable the holders of securities of the listed entity to appraise its position and to avoid the establishment of a false market in such securities.
D. Without prejudice to the generality of para (A), (B) and (C) above, the listed entity may make disclosures of event/information as specified by the Board from time to time.
PART B: DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION HAVING BEARING ON PERFORMANCE/OPERATION OF LISTED ENTITY AND/OR PRICE SENSITIVE INFORMATION: NON-CONVERTIBLE DEBT SECURITIES & NON-CONVERTIBLE REDEEMABLE PREFERENCE SHARES
[See Regulation 51(2)]
A. The listed entity shall promptly inform to the stock exchange(s) of all information which shall have bearing on performance/operation of the listed entity or is price sensitive or shall affect payment of interest or dividend of non-convertible preference shares or redemption of non convertible debt securities or redeemable preference shares including :
(1) expected default in timely payment of interests/preference dividend or redemption or repayment amount or both in respect of the non-convertible debt securities and non-convertible redeemable preference shares and also default in creation of security for debentures as soon as the same becomes apparent;
(2) any attachment or prohibitory orders restraining the listed entity from transferring non-convertible debt securities or non-convertible redeemable preference shares from the account of the registered holders along-with the particulars of the numbers of securities so affected , the names of the registered holders and their demat account details;
(3) any action which shall result in the redemption, conversion, cancellation, retirement in whole or in part of any non-convertible debt securities or reduction, redemption, cancellation, retirement in whole or in part of any non-convertible redeemable preference shares;
(4) any action that shall affect adversely payment of interest on non-convertible debt securities or payment of dividend on non-convertible redeemable preference shares including default by issuer to pay interest on non-convertible debt securities or redemption amount and failure to create a charge on the assets;
(5) any change in the form or nature of any of its non-convertible debt securities or non-convertible redeemable preference shares that are listed on the stock exchange(s) or in the rights or privileges of the holders thereof and make an application for listing of the securities as changed, if the stock exchange(s) so require;
(6) any changes in the general character or nature of business / activities, disruption of operation due to natural calamity, and commencement of commercial production / commercial operations;
(7) any events such as strikes and lock outs. which have a bearing on the interest payment/ dividend payment / principal repayment capacity;
(8) details of any letter or comments made by debenture trustees regarding payment/non-payment of interest on due dates, payment/non-payment of principal on the due dates or any other matter concerning the security, listed entity and /or the assets along with its comments thereon, if any;
(9) delay/ default in payment of interest or dividend / principal amount /redemption for a period of more than three months from the due date;
(10) failure to create charge on the assets within the stipulated time period;
(11) any instance(s) of default/delay in timely repayment of interests or principal obligations or both in respect of the debt securities including, any proposal for re-scheduling or postponement of the repayment programmes of the dues/debts of the listed entity with any investor(s)/lender(s).
Explanation.- For the purpose of this sub-para, 'default' shall mean Non-payment of interest or principal amount in full on the pre-agreed date and shall be recognized at the first instance of delay in servicing of any interest or principal on debt.
(12) any major change in composition of its board of directors, which may amount to change in control as defined in Securities and Exchange Board of India (Substantial Acquisition of Shares and Takeovers) Regulations, 2011;
(13) any revision in the rating;
(14) the following approvals by board of directors in their meeting:-
(a) the decision to pass any interest payment;
(b) short particulars of any increase of capital whether by issue of bonus securities through capitalization, or by way of right securities to be offered to the debenture holders, or in any other way;
(15) all the information, report, notices, call letters, circulars, proceedings, etc concerning non-convertible redeemable preference shares or non convertible debt securities;
(16) any other change that shall affect the rights and obligations of the holders of non-convertible debt securities / non-convertible redeemable preference shares, any other information not in the public domain necessary to enable the holders of the listed securities to clarify its position and to avoid the creation of a false market in such listed securities or any other information having bearing on the operation/performance of the listed entity as well as price sensitive information.
PART C: DISCLOSURES OF MATERIAL EVENTS OR INFORMATION: INDIAN DEPOSITORY RECEIPTS
[See Regulation 68(2)]
(1) any action or investigations initiated by any regulatory or statutory authority and the purpose for which it was initiated.B. The listed entity shall, apart from complying with all specific requirements as above, intimate the stock exchange(s) immediately of events such as strikes, lock outs, closure on account of power cuts, etc. and other material events or price sensitive information or events which shall have a material bearing on the performance / operations of the listed entity both at the time of occurrence of the event and subsequently after the cessation of the event at the same time and as to the extent that it discloses to holders of securities in its home country or in other jurisdictions where such securities are listed;
(2) any attachment or prohibitory orders restraining the listed entity from transferring securities out of the names of the registered holders and particulars of the registered holders thereof.
(3) the meeting of the board of directors which has been held to consider or decide on the following :(a) all dividends and/or cash bonuses recommended or declared or the decision to pass any dividend or cash bonus;(4) Change in
(b) the total turnover, gross profit/loss, provision for depreciation, tax provisions and net profits for the year (with comparison with the previous year) and the amounts appropriated from reserves, capital profits, accumulated profits of past years or other special source to provide wholly or partly for any dividend, even if this calls for qualification that such information is provisional or subject to audit;
(c) the recommendation or declaration of dividend or rights issue or issue of convertible debentures or of debentures carrying a right to subscribe to equity shares or the passing over of the dividend
(d) any decision on buy back of equity shares of the listed entity;(a) board of directors of listed entity by death, resignation, removal or otherwise;(5) any change in the rights attaching to any class of equity shares into which the Indian Depository Receipts are exchangeable;
(b) managing director;
(c) auditors appointed to audit the books and accounts;
(d) the compliance officer;
(e) the registrar to an issue and/or share transfer agent, domestic depository or the overseas custodian bank;
(6) short particulars of any increase of capital whether by issue of bonus shares through capitalization, or by rights issue of equity shares, or in any other manner;
(7) short particulars of the reissues of forfeited shares or securities, or the issue of shares or securities held in reserve for future issue or the creation in any form or manner of new shares or securities or any other rights, privileges or benefits to subscribe thereto;
(8) short particulars of any other alterations of capital, including calls;
(9) in the event of the listed entity granting any options to purchase any Indian Depository Receipts the following particulars::(a) the number of Indian Depository Receipts covered by such options, terms thereof and the time within which they may be exercised;(10) Notices, resolutions, circulars, call letters or any other circulars etc. issued or advertised anywhere with respect to:
(b) any subsequent changes or cancellation or exercise of such options;(a) proceedings at all annual and extraordinary general meetings of the listed entity, including notices of meetings and proceedings of meeting;(11) any other information necessary to enable the IDR Holders to appraise the listed entity's position and to avoid the establishment of a false market in IDRs;
(b) amendments to its constitutional documents as soon as they have been approved by the listed entity in general meeting;
(c) compliance with requirements in home country or in other jurisdictions where such securities are listed;
(d) any merger, amalgamation, re-construction, reduction of capital, scheme or arrangement involving the listed entity including meetings of equity shareholders, IDR Holders or any class of them and proceedings at all such meetings;
C. In addition to above, the listed entity shall disclose to the stock exchange(s), any information which is disclosed to any other overseas stock exchange(s) or made public in any other overseas securities market, on which its securities may be listed or quoted, simultaneously with such disclosure or publication, or as soon thereafter as may be reasonably practicable;
D. The listed entity shall submit to the stock exchange(s) on request any other information concerning the listed entity as the stock exchange(s) may reasonably require;
PART D: DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION HAVING BEARING ON PERFORMANCE/ OPERATION OF LISTED ENTITY AND/OR PRICE SENSITIVE INFORMATION: SECURITISED DEBT INSTRUMENT
[See Regulation 83(2)]
(1) any attachment or prohibitory orders restraining the listed entity from transferring securitized debt instruments from the account of the registered holders and particulars of the numbers of securitized debt instruments so affected and the names of the registered holders and their demat account details;
(2) any action that shall result in the redemption, conversion, cancellation, retirement in whole or in part of any securitized debt instruments;
(3) any action that shall affect adversely payment of interest on securitized debt instruments;
(4) any change in the form or nature of any of its securitized debt instruments that are listed on the stock exchange(s) or in the rights or privileges of the holders thereof and to make an application for listing of the said securities as changed, if the stock exchange(s) so requires;
(5) expected default in timely payment of interest or redemption or repayment amount or both in respect of the securitized debt instruments listed on the recognised stock exchange(s) as soon as the same becomes apparent;
(6) changes in the General Character or nature of business / activities, disruption of operation due to natural calamity etc;
(7) revision in rating as a result of credit rating done periodically;
(8) delay/ default in payment of interest/principal amount to the investors for a period of more than three months from the due date; and
(9) any other change that shall affect the rights and obligations of the holders of securitized debt instruments,any other information not in the public domain necessary to enable the holders of the listed securitized debt instruments to clarify its position and to avoid the creation of a false market in such listed securities or any other information having bearing on the operation/performance of the listed entity as well as price sensitive information.”