(1) The National Diploma in Commerce awarded by the All-India Council for Technical Education under the Ministry of Education, New Delhi, provided the diploma-holder has taken Advanced Accountancy and Auditing as an elective subject for the Diploma Examination.
(2) Government Diploma in Company Secretaryship awarded by the Department of Company Affairs, under the Ministry of Industrial Development and Company Affairs, New Delhi.
(2A) Final Examination of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India, New Delhi.
(3) The Final Examination of the Institute of Cost and Works Accountants of India constituted under the Cost and Works Accountants Act, 1959 (23 of 1959).
(4) The Departmental Examinations conducted by or on behalf of the Central Board of Direct Taxes for Assessing Officers, Class I or Group 'A', Probationers, or for Assessing Officers, Class II or Group 'B', Probationers, or for promotion to the post of Assessing Officers, Class II or Group 'B', as the case may be.
(5) The Revenue Audit Examination for Section Officers conducted by the Office of the Comptroller and Auditor General of India."
Extra Notes for Readers:
- Rule 50 was substituted by the Income Tax (2nd Amendment) Rules, 1968
Reference/Source: Check at Income Tax site for latest version of the Rules - link