Receive Daily Updates by Email (Free Subscription)
Regulation 47 of SEBI (LODR): Advertisements in Newspapers
Regulation 47under Chapter IV (Obligations of Listed Entity which has Listed its Specified Securities) of Securities and Exchange Board of India (Listing Obligations and Disclosure Requirements) Regulations, 2015 is as under:
“(1) The listed entity shall publish the following information in the newspaper:
(a) notice of meeting of the board of directors where financial results shall be discussed (b) financial results, as specified in regulation 33, along-with the modified opinion(s) or reservation(s), if any, expressed by the auditor: Provided that if the listed entity has submitted both standalone and consolidated financial results, the listed entity shall publish consolidated financial results along-with (1) Turnover, (2) Profit before tax and (3) Profit after tax, on a stand-alone basis, as a foot note; and a reference to the places, such as the website of listed entity and stock exchange(s), where the standalone results of the listed entity are available. (c) statements of deviation(s) or variation(s) as specified in sub-regulation (1) of regulation 32 on quarterly basis, after review by audit committee and its explanation in directors report in annual report; (d) notices given to shareholders by advertisement.
(2) The listed entity shall give a reference in the newspaper publication, in sub-regulation (1), to link of the website of listed entity and stock exchange(s), where further details are available.
(3) The listed entity shall publish the information specified in sub-regulation (1) in the newspaper simultaneously with the submission of the same to the stock exchange(s).
Provided that financial results at clause (b) of sub-regulation (1), shall be published within 48 hours of conclusion of the meeting of board of directors at which the financial results were approved.
(4) The information at sub-regulation (1) shall be published in at least one English language national daily newspaper circulating in the whole or substantially the whole of India and in one daily newspaper published in the language of the region, where the registered office of the listed entity is situated:
Provided that the requirements of this regulation shall not be applicable in case of listed entities which have listed their specified securities on SME Exchange.”
(1) Various Compliance Formats under Listing Regulations (LODR) 2015 is available at BSE site.
(2) For latest copy of the regulation and any amendments thereto, kindly check at the SEBI site.