Regulation 13 of Securities and Exchange Board of India (Listing Obligations and Disclosure Requirements) Regulations, 2015 regarding "Grievance Redressal Mechanism" is as under:
(1) The listed entity shall ensure that adequate steps are taken for expeditious redressal of investor complaints.
(2) The listed entity shall ensure that it is registered on the SCORES platform or such other electronic platform or system of the Board as shall be mandated from time to time, in order to handle investor complaints electronically in the manner specified by the Board.
(3) The listed entity shall file with the recognised stock exchange(s) on a quarterly basis, within twenty one days from the end of each quarter, a statement giving the number of investor complaints pending at the beginning of the quarter, those received during the quarter, disposed of during the quarter and those remaining unresolved at the end of the quarter.
(4) The statement as specified in sub-regulation (3) shall be placed, on quarterly basis, before the board of directors of the listed entity.
(1) Various Compliance Formats under Listing Regulations (LODR) 2015 is available at BSE site.
(2) For latest copy of the regulation and any amendments thereto, kindly check at the SEBI site.
Post Last Updated On 16th October 2016