A Company with Large Cap Stock is known as a Large Cap Company.
What is a Large Cap Stock?
The Large Cap Stock is the stock of a company with market capitalization in the range of $10 billion to $200 billion.
(This is an approximate figure as noted in the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission website.)
- The daily trading volumes are in large quantity.
- The pricing of the large-cap stocks are generally high.
- Their revenues are also high as well as their assets and operations.
- The investments in the stocks of large cap companies are considered less risky.
Examples of Large-Cap Companies
- Intel Corporation - market cap $150.03bn
- Comcast Corporation - market cap $145.61bn
- Starbucks Corporation - market cap $85.12bn
- Netflix, Inc. - market cap $41.81bn
- Yahoo! Inc. - market cap $32.01bn
- Mega Cap Company
- Mid Cap Company
- Small Cap Company
- Micro Cap Company
- Nano Cap Company